Uhhh... Rocket Game!
Two-player game (grab someone nearby, or play against yourself - if you can!)
This was built for integration with the MakeyMakey board.
- Plug in three oranges to W, A, and S, and the other three to D, F, and G on Makey Makey board and line them up in those two groups in a row in that order (so each player has three oranges)
- the center orange controls upward movement.
- squeeze left and right oranges for acceleration on opposite directions
- Each player should have contact with a wire from Ground on the MakeyMakey
- connect a wire from Ground to a ring on a finger, for instance.
- [optional] plug in two more fruits (like a couple bananas) to the UP and DOWN keys
- these control pause and restart
For non-MakeyMakey version (different key-mappings for playing on a keyboard), play here: rocket game
- Green = +points!
- Red = -health
- Blue = +health